The Big Boys Are Back In Town!
The Big Boys are BACK! For February, AZL is bringing back the Union Pacific 4014. The prototype 4014 has just began a long restoration process. The restoration is expected to take 3 – 5 years. When done, the Big Boy will be converted to oil fired. Here is more information on the Big Boy 4014:
AZL has decided to jump ahead and offer the 4014 in the post restoration version with a centipede oil tender. Sure, we won’t see these in real life versions for a number of years yet, but Z scalers can have one now!
As a bonus, AZL is offering the Big Boy with an all NEW Union Pacific class CA-1 wood side caboose. The caboose is all brass. It has road number 2641.
Union Pacific 4014 Big Boy Set With Post-Restoration Oil Tender ▼
- U17071-6B UP Big Boy Set 4014 | MSRP $2079.00
TTX 89’ Flat With M577 Personnel Carriers ▼
- 91103-1A TTX RTTX 89′ Flat 601857 2x M577 Personnel Carrier | Olive Green | MSRP $85.00
- 91103-1B TTX RTTX 89′ Flat 601890 2x M577 Personnel Carrier | Olive Green | MSRP $85.00
- 91103-1C TTX RTTX 89′ Flat 602185 2x M577 Personnel Carrier | Olive Green | MSRP $85.00
- 91103-1D TTX RTTX 89′ Flat 602160 2x M577 Personnel Carrier | Olive Green | MSRP $85.00
Zipped file. Full size images.
Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
Distributor American Z Line
Dublin OH 43016
Category: New Releases