The New York, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad (reporting mark NKP), abbreviated NYC&St.L, operated in the mid-central United States from 1881 through 1964. Commonly referred to as the Nickel Plate Road, the railroad served a large area, including trackage in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. Its primary connections included Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Toledo.
AZL is offering the NKP Mikado available in 2 road numbers, #601, #610, exclusively here at www.americanzline.com.
AZL Mikado Details:
- Fine injection molded details
- Highly complex working side rods
- Filigree handrails
- Intricate pad printing
- Directional controlled LED
- Traction tires
- Tender drive and power pickup
- Working front coupler for double heading
- Front coupler can also be easily removed
- AZL AutoLatch™ couplers
- Minimum radius of 220mm recommended